Sunday, April 13, 2008

Parker and the Little Ball




I bought a Boston Terrier puppy on April 6, 2008. Her name is Parker and she is 11.5 weeks old today. She is so darn cute and lovable. I have been coming home everyday at lunch with my work friends to check on her and at night we play with her toys and she sleeps a lot. As a matter of fact she is sleeping at my feet right now. My twin brother Gary and close friend Rory call her Agnes because they think she looks like a little old lady. Ugh. Anyhow I have been busy with puppy duties this week but I was able to finish a fun illustration of her chasing her tiny tennis ball.

7 comments:

Dipesh said...

Very cute!!!..the puppy and the illustration. great work Greg

Beatriz Iglesias said...

Ohhh! Soooo cute Greg! ^__^ She's adorable!! Your illo is so funny (I like that soft yellow besides her)...but she's better ;p
I think the name Agnes is great for her,look at her face! My sister is named Inés (Agnes translated to spanish) too ^__^
Have fun with your new little friend, and enjoy. Cheers, B.

Aunt Carrie said...

I love her and I want her.

rory said...

.....oboy....someone's in love...

Deadly Sweet said...

I used to have a Boston - she's just too cute <3

...may I steal her? I'll take care of her ha

Brian said...

Very cute BT

Flyclothing.com said...

Greg,

Those are great pictures! She is so cute...quite like Maggie. Just found your card and thought I would say hi. Let me know next time you are going down to park.

Jonathan
480-406-1163
Flyclothing.com